Broken Shadows Pack
Welcome to Broken Shadows! Please stay tuned for more infomation. We're in the process of configuring the site. Thank you. -Admin
Broken Shadows Pack
Welcome to Broken Shadows! Please stay tuned for more infomation. We're in the process of configuring the site. Thank you. -Admin
Broken Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR FIRST WINTER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reliquis wolf roleplay - Crazy Active
What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:50 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 am by Guest

» Perfect Eternity | Multi-Species | Fantasy RP
What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:35 am by Guest

» | Incandescence |
What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 pm by Guest

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
What You Gave Me [Open] EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:42 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:44 pm by Guest

» Here comes Half Tail.
What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:22 am by Deltess Half Tail

» Site Plots & Ideas (All Welcome)
What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 am by Deltess Half Tail

» Inactivity of our Members
What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:21 pm by Delta Achak

Important Links
Rules
Application
Advertise
Open Rankings
Guest Log In
Username »
Password »
Guest123
Statistics
Season » Winter
Birthing » Denied
Breeding » Allowed
Prey » Scarce
Meet the Staff
Site Owner, Alphess Alluri
Head Admin, Alphess Henoia
Head Admin, Beta Nazareth
Global Moderator, Delta Achak
Moderator, Deltess Half Tail
Census
Moonstone » 1 : 3
Essence » 2 : 1
Rogues» 0 : 1
Total » 3 : 5
Wolf of the Month
Sister Sites
Chatbox Rules
1) Abide by all site rules
2) Keep it drama free
3) No Advertising
4) Have Fun!

What You Gave Me [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What You Gave Me [Open] Empty
PostSubject: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Each paw heaved with that familiar weight of daily life, the prints in the freshly fallen snow hidden as fresh snow fairies cascaded down to the ground from their hovering, white castles in the sky.  Woods surrounding the figure like a group of judging faces, their leafless arms outstretched towards both he and the shadowed sky. Breaking from their silent echoes, a hollow breath escaped in a mimicked silence. The meadow lie quiet and assume-ably untouched, the latter indistinguishable by the fairies constant dance. Should tracks of either prey or foe scatter the ground, they were now long, scents a mixture in the uprising winds. It was a harsh place to survive in but despite its unwelcoming demeanor, Alexei found it indubitably gorgeous.

Their cries to tiny to hear as he collapsed to the ground, Alexei enjoyed the sprayed snow he created for a few moments before it settled once more. A dramatic yawn held no importance while his ivory muzzle lie on delicate paws. What was his goal for the day? Simply nothing. No hidden agenda nor dire plan, his only wish was to enjoy not only the freshly fallen snow but the snow which continued to fall down. In an attempt to keep warm, his lavish tail swept around, nearly reaching his neck, covering his exposed hind paw from the weather's chill. 

What a fine day.

-
Title has no relevance really XD Open to anyone who wants to join <3

Actions. "Speech". Thoughts. OOC.

Back to top Go down
Delta Achak

Delta Achak

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:33 am

Silence was all that was heard as a brown-black pelt slowly padded through the snow which covered the flat landscape of what was known as Moss Meadow. The Delta of Moonstone had been exploring everywhere, including the Neutral Territories which lay between the two pack's borders. Flakes of cold white particles drifted gently from the clear sky, covering the male wolf. Paw prints trailed behind him, colorless and obvious in a morning like so. Leaning down, his muzzle touched the ground as he caught a scent of a rogue. Lifting his head, he began to pad toward where the male loner was. Quietly, he approached the white wolf while it lied down. Achak tilted his head, examining the male, determining whether he could be a true threat, before confronting him in a friendly way. "Hello, my name is Achak, Delta of Moonstone," he barked sincerely, "who are you?"

Blinking, he waited until the brute greeted him and replied, before letting his thoughts wonder. Maybe I can recruit this male, so the Alphess will be happy, he thought, the selfishly added, though I would have to tell him to back off. Thinking of Alluri, he knew he had enough competition with Nazareth, the Beta. Greedily, he didn't want another wolf to have to compete with. He sat down, letting the cold seep through his pelt and collide with his skin, letting out a twinge-like shiver. He didn't mind it, though. He found everything about winter peaceful, and the fact that he was a good hunter was helpful for getting prey, though it seemed scarce. Bringing his attention back to this rogue, he listened carefully with pricked ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:46 am

The approach was nearly missed, snow hushing his approach for a short moment before the crunch registered in the male's ears. Ears rotated forward, now fully aware of someone elses presence. To approach a lying wolf was an ignorant decision by itself, more so that the company was a rogue. Hunter green eyes sliced the air threateningly, the great brute rising immediately. Despite the harsh gaze, no other display was given to deem Alexei a danger. An aura of intimidating nature however naturally began to seep from Alexei's corner, the green slits observing the other in unsettling silence.

Breath escaping him, the wind flew the visible air back into his face before he managed to reply, "..Do you know who I am, kid?" Towering over his company, Alexei's tongue cleaned his muzzle before continuing in his usual deadpan tone, "excuse me," he resisted a snicker and instead allowing a spice of sarcasm, ",Delta, I did not groom properly for your honorable presence."

-

Actions. "Speech". Thoughts. ooc.

Back to top Go down
Delta Achak

Delta Achak

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:10 am

Startled, the Delta blinked, taking in all of the wolf with a bemused expression. He was all too familiar; the son of the infamous killers of the Moonstone and Essence packs, Valeria and Andrei. The history of the valley told it all, and they were part of it. He knew that Alexei, which was apparently the name of their son, wasn't as evil as his parents, but over time, change happens. Fortunately, Achak was a forgiving wolf. Rising to his full height, he stood an equal size as the white wolf and he resisted an accomplished grin. "Yes, I do. Alexei, right?" he questioned, then continued, knowing sarcasm as clear as day, "and it's fine! You mustn't be pampered for today." Dark aqua hues examined the male, finding hunter green eyes. They had a sense of danger, yet none at the same time. Achak knew his-self could be dangerous, though he didn't let it on to people. They would only know if there came a time when he had to prove it. He evaluated him, wondering if he would be "worthy" enough to join the Moonstone pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:20 am

"You aren't completely ignorant then, just a level up; level stupid." A yawn became him as Alexei showed his disinterest in their lagging conversation. He hadn't time to banter with this younger brute nor did he have the status to whip some knowledge into him. Leaving would be simple but Alexei had arrived first, so why must he be the one to leave? This wasn't the Delta's territory nor anyones so here he would stay.

"No, I mustn't be pampered, 'specially not for you."  This brute held absolutely no level of importance for Alexei nor did he transfer a sliver of fear into him. He didn't earn that rank, Alexei observed, tail swishing, disturbing the falling snow flakes, for a brief second. "Now, let's stop this, kid. What do you want? I have nothing to give you and I see no other reason for you to be here. So what is it? Just wanting to play around and test your conversing abilities?"

-

Back to top Go down
Delta Achak

Delta Achak

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:36 am

Not letting the annoyance show on his face, he sighed. "I apologize, Alexei. I suppose we got off on the wrong paw." He watched the male closely, letting all his efforts die down. "I see you are older than me, and I had just come here to see if you would like to join Moonstone. Just a friendly question, but you do not have to, of course." He shook his pelt, flurries of snow drifting to the ground as he glanced around. It was a beautiful scenery, ruined by his bothered thoughts. Gazing at the white wolf, he knew this male would not want to join the pack, so Achak didn't even feel the need to try and use persuasion. He was most-likely a rogue at heart, even though he would have to join a pack some time. Blinking, his eyes became blurred. He blinked once more, clearing up the translucent view. He was tired, all his duties being a strain, but one he didn't mind. He, truthfully, just needed a rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:46 am

"Not really." Came the expected reply, Alexei's unamused expression probably now seeming normal to his company, "I simply think you're ignorant, excuse me, stupid, that is all." Allowing his hind legs to fall into a sitting position, the snow's chill was welcomed by the tundra wolf. Most of his size was not only due to having taken care of his mother for numerous years but also because he was a tundra, which needed larger forms to survive the harsh environments up North. Winter was, therefor, a welcomed season.

Achak's question was met with a cold stare, jaws shut and Alexei's aura now even thicker in the surrounding air. He could scold this wolf, make him realize just how stupid he was acting but Alexei didn't feel like being this wolf's parents. He lacked the knowledge on how to be one anyway. "You know the answer already, boy," pawsteps brought them a fox-length closer, "and don't drop yourself back to ignorant and ask what that answer is."

Surveying their surroundings, Alexei let out another yawn of boredom. Turning back to the Delta, a brief sincere expression adorned the ivory male's face. "If you'd like, you may rest. I'm not inviting you but I wouldn't mind your presence, as long as you leave me be. You may even nap some ways across the meadow, if it allows you to feel more secure. Either way, should you choose to rest, I will leave you be. You need to be rested to preform your duties properly, boy."
Back to top Go down
Delta Achak

Delta Achak

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Eyes narrowed, Achak listened to what the male had to say. He didn't exactly enjoy it, but he'd rather be kind than rude. The words that were described of the dark brown wolf were cruel, but his thoughts weren't exactly any better. He let out a sigh, nodding. He did know the answer, and didn't feel like being so 'amazing' anymore. He was, truthfully, just a wolf that was new and wanted to be good at everything. Examining Alexei's face, he was surprised to see an emotion that didn't seem typical of him. A genuine expression of heartfelt, directed toward the younger male. He offered, politely, for him to rest. Gratefully, he stared in the green eyes. "Thank you," he murmured, moving to a lying position. He didn't dislike this male, nor was he afraid of him. Maybe the white male was bad at expressing himself, maybe he was misunderstood. Whatever it was, the dark male could care less. This was a kind wolf, no matter what others thought, and he would befriend him. Resting his head on his paws, he knew his dark pelt stood out against the white snow like a lone cloud in the sky. He didn't mind, though, for he enjoyed Winter, and he was a good hunter. He would hunt for his pack, and take care of them. It was his top priority. Letting his eyes close slowly, his breathing turned soft as he slipped in and out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 am

Void of any response, mere silence play upon their ears. As the other lie to rest, a curiosity peak rose to observe but was immediately shushed by Alexei's previous promise. Before the cocoa-hued lids engulfed the vibrant eyes, the lone brute examined a powerful emotion beneath them, its presence unsettling. Whom was it this wolf was so infatuated with? Too young to be chasing solely for a rank...first love perhaps? There was a brief scoff beneath another hollow breath, the ivory male looking away from the Delta. Alexei had witnessed numerous males that gawked at their Alphess's heels, fueled both by desire for the rank she may bestow upon them and the love she may fulfill. What ignorant, love-struck fools.

The path that led away from his recent company felt frigid, a flicker of loneliness creeping beneath Alexei's fur. Shaking it away, along with the snow fairies that flung to his fur, his paws only carried him further.

-

Time...how much time had passed?

One blink. Two. Three...four...

Grasping the final sliver of life, a mahogany bundle squealed for mercy, forcing Alexei back into firm reality. Ricocheting harshly down upon it, the snapped neck sufficed. The limp body, though clearly dead, still held life's warmth. Was this what his parents felt when they struck out at their own kind? Doubtful. Grasping its body within his jaws, the rogue made a u-turn, nearly following the same path that brought him to the wandering hare. As their distance closed, the Delta's body was bound to be visible soon. Contrasting the winter wonderland, the wolf stood out like a sore paw. Allowing the hare to slip from his jaws, its definable plop was the only audio other than his snow-crunching arrival.

"Achak. Wake up. Time to eat, boy."

-

Back to top Go down
Beta Nazareth
Admin
Beta Nazareth

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:30 am

Speech Thoughts

"What a damn near perfect sight to see, a rogue taking care of my Delta. How charming?" The tone of the voice was heard before the animal was even in sight. The voice booming as it came racing across the snow covered hills and echoing as it dipped into the valley they all called the meadow. There in the near distance stood the miraculous brute, his chocolate fur standing out on the snow beneath his heavy paws, the sun highlighting the hazelnut colors on his pelt. Holding his head high, he kept his posture controlled. The bushy tail falling gracefully behind him, gently swaying from side to side, as he bounded forward towards the other two. As he approached the white male and his Delta upon the ground, he swept grabbing the vermin between his yellowed teeth. *Stupid Pup, you'll learn.* He scowled at the Delta as he pranced to the side of him, the ears from the hare dangling just above his head, and with a swift drop the animal fell upon the young wolfs head with a thud.

"Achak," Nazareth's voice was stern as he looked down upon him and once he had the boy's attention, he finished speaking. "Get up." It was a forceful command, but said with caution. Ignoring the boy, Nazareth turned to the white male, and upon his gaze Nazareth thought back to a fond memory of when he first met the white male and how their time was short. "Alexei, it has been far too long, how are you these days? Still not in a pack I see... Oh wait! Let me guess, the runt asked you to be in the pack?" The sound of his voice was childlike and if Nazareth could pout he would be doing so at this point, the upward infliction in his voice was highly sought out with annoyance, as he cocked his head at the Delta. "First of all, in neutral lands Achak, we don't ask others to be a part of a pack, they ask, and we evaluate whether or not they're fitting to be accepted into said pack. Surely, we missed that memo with you. You make me sick at times with the amount of information you lack Delta, the pure innocence of your attitude makes me wonder if you're best fitting for our rival pack. Make you should consider leaving here, without leaving your mark here. Don't think for one moment, I don't see what you're trying to do. Take a lesson, Kid, learn from the big boys."

Nazareth didn't flinch or move, his voice never altered, he was monotonous to either wolf at this point. *Stupid!* He glared at the Delta with a force before turning to stand next to Alexei. "Alexei, it seems that our notions go unnoticed. It would be a great pleasure to have a chat with you when you're not off being some hippie on your own. When you're ready, my home is open to you. These lands you may claim as yours and I hope that you keep those who need be out and those who need be in." Turning his back on the two he began to walk away, his own mind racing at how he had a loathing for the Delta already, but the hatred forming was not because he felt threatened of his Alphess and her well being, this pup didn't deserve a rank that high, not after being in the pack for less than a week. Shaking his head, Nazareth growled, the vicious sound emitting from the belly and rumbling out from his throat with such a force it caused him to spin around to face the Delta. His eyes locked dead on the younger male and without hesitation he charged forward, his head low and his muzzle cracked, saliva glistening his teeth.

The sound of his body colliding with the Achak's echoed through the valley. Nazareth tumbled to the side and stood up quickly waiting for the young male to move, to say something, hoping to piss the male of so he could shred him, show him who was the top male around here. Everyone knew that Nazareth was quick to jump, but, never on his own pack. Slowly he approached the Delta, the snarls in his throat growing, and with a sudden burst he spoke to Achak, "Stand down, Dog... Or, you'll regret ever coming into our pack." Turning on his heels, Nazareth bounded off, giving himself time to cool down and to rid his mind of the murderous thoughts he had on his own pack member.

Nearly a year he had been running along side Alluri, there for every hunt, every season, every sickness, and most of all for each other. The feelings he had for Alluri were real and true and well developed over time. The thought of some male prancing into the pack that he and Alluri had built together and taking over with some 'puppy love' was killing Nazareth. *Fucking child, how dare he!* It wasn't about rank or love, for Nazareth, it was about the protection and experience he had gain and wanted to gain. It was about the respect he knew he deserved. The idea somewhat baffeled it, for him, he worked his tail off to earn the rank of Beta, and some runt comes in less than a week ago and take the rank of Delta from the start. Nazareth nearly died, sure he felt pity on the pup when he first arrived, but when the Alphess issued him that rank he did die inside. Nazareth just couldn't believe it. *What's worse is this child thinks he can come into our lives and try to take away the one person that means the most to me. Alphess or not.* Nazareth didn't care about rank or gender when it came to Alluri, most of all they were the fondest of friends and he loved her in a way no other male could understand. Whether Nazareth got Alpha or not, whether he was Alluri's mate or not, the two of them would die in this pack trying to make it the dream they once discussed. To Nazareth, it seemed all the dreams and aspirations they once had planed was now gone, because of look-a-like mutt decided to come in with his 'love at first sight bullshit' and ruin it for him. Nazareth was crushed and blood was the only way he knew how to cope. Right now Achak was number one on his list for the winter. *I need a new hide for winter...* The thought made him chuckle, but he repressed his thoughts on the Delta and continued to walk. Praying that the young male would take his lashing and now open his mouth for more.
Back to top Go down
Delta Achak

Delta Achak

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:39 am

His nose twitched, smelling the approaching male. Before the beta could mutter a word, he was on his paws and ignoring the command he said, as it was already done. The animal cluttered to the ground as he moved his head. Letting out a glare, he kept his head high, anger already consuming him. Ears flicking, he listened to what the older wolf had to say, and then walked away. The Delta got to his paws, contemplating on whether he should follow after Nazareth, when a snarl emitted from him and he spun around. Before any measure was taken, Achak thought of the one like that was spat to him, "Maybe you should consider leaving here." He thought about the run in with Alluri, how terrible it went for him, and how he thought about doing so. Padding up to him, before he could charge, he let out a low, malicious growl, "you're just mad because I managed to get her, already." He knew he shouldn't have said that, seeing how the male reacted about her when they were all three together. The older male came at him anyways, his body hard against the other's. The sound was loud, almost like a crack, but it didn't cause the dark brown male to feel any different. He had been used to worse things, and he barely felt a thing. He watched as the other male fell to the ground then regained himself, but still caused a slight chuckle from him. Despite his threat, the Delta loped after him, waiting until the right time. He knew the higher-ranking wolf wanted him to react, so he could cause more--what he thought was pain--upon him, so Achak was going to give it to him.

He leaped at him, knocking him off balance and making them both tumbled in the white snow. Standing above the male, he gave him a hard bite on the shoulder, shaking his head swiftly to leave the wound open. How tempted he was to close his jaws around his neck, but he stopped himself. The Alphess would have no need with one dead wolf, and one that was banished. He was thankful for keeping his claws sharp, for when he slashed the older male's ear, a part of it was bloody, and hanging slightly to the side. He jumped off, letting the male have his own move. This was all just a game for him, in all honesty. He knew he could take on Nazareth--the wolf was getting fragile everyday, and old. Achak was raised to be aggressive, to have stamina, to win. And that was what he was going to do against the frail male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:19 pm

The other brute's approach was unexpected yet still uninterested the rogue. Stepping away for a brief moment, Alexei watched in mere silence as the hare he had hunted for them both was dropped harshly upon his company's forehead. There was a displeased sigh from Alexei at the hare's treatment but still he held himself as ghost in their conversation. "I am well, Nazareth," came a monotone response, head tilted ever so slightly at the Beta's sudden appearance, "Come to beat up up on the kids, I see?" In truth, Achak deserved some scolding, and Alexei did not entirely mind the Beta's presence. Yet, as the chocolate male stood so boldly next to him, as if they'd be friends since birth, Alexei was clearly annoyed. "Do not stand next to me, Nazareth, as if I am your ally." The white, larger brute warned in a firm tone before replying, "I am not a hippie, Nazareth. Get off your high horse. We may speak one day but not upon entering your home. I have no intention of such. I will continue to keep out the unfit but not by your accord. Now, take your student and be-rid me of your presence." Things may have been more peaceful by Alexei's standards if the arrogant Beta hadn't acted so chummy with him. Watching the duo depart, away from the precious meadow.

Their departure was hardly peaceful and as hunter-green eyes lazily looked behind them in mere curiosity, their banging and clashing was evident. Accompanied by a growl, Alexei managed to hear Achak's defending line before they fought, a statement which he could barley contain is amusement from. Internal conflict in the pack...all caused by an Alphess, a love triangle. Snickering somewhat under his breath, Alexei made sure to keep his humor away from the others. While his eyes lie upon the fallen hare, Alexei felt it not right to eat it by himself. In a delicate swoop, his jaws enclosed around it until he managed to toss it to where they both stood, missing by a foot or two. "Take that thing with you, share it with each other or your beloved. Either way, stop your infernal fighting, take that stupid shit elsewhere." With that, Alexei trudged off in the opposite direction, searching for his own meal.

-Alexei exits-

-

Back to top Go down
Beta Nazareth
Admin
Beta Nazareth

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:36 pm

"What you plan with our Alphess, is on you, you hurt her. I kill you. It's that fucking simple you Mutt. If you ever attack another when his back is toward you, you'll forever be known as a coward in these lands. Watch your damn step Achak, or next time, i'll be walking away alone." Nazareth was pissed beyond belief, the fact that the young male would attack him when his back was turned to him. Acting like just because he was aging meant that he was weaker, it only made him more dignified in his actions, giving him more experience than the pup. Nazareth now had a strong hatred toward the look-a-like male and with a snarl Nazareth leapt upon him. Pressing his body weight upon his, his face inches from Achaks muzzle, drool suspending from his lips dripping into his mouth and across the males face. "If you EVER come at me like that again, I will strip you of your rank, and make you my bitch. Learn to play fair Achak, or you'll regret it. Speak out of line again, and I'll eat your throat. Choose MY Alphess out of love, I'll make you wear your heart on your sleeve. Respect your elders you cocky son of a bitch!" Nazareth snarl, snapping his jaws upon the younger males snout, and with a push he jumped off.

Nazareth stood there, looking down at the male, "Move a muscle, I'll make you worthless. You ever attack me when my back is turned again, I'll exile you. Mark my words." With that, he turned his back once more from the Delta, rage rushing through his body, his blood beginning to boil. With a frightful sound, the howl that emerged was vicious and cruel. Nazareth wanted this Delta dead and consumed by his own kind. Nazareth raced back to find Alluri, but was forced to slow, the wound upon his shoulder was not deep, but was upon old scar tissue and only made the Beta ache.

Nazareth exits the Meadow, leaving the Delta to think of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What You Gave Me [Open]   What You Gave Me [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

What You Gave Me [Open]
Page 1 of 1