Broken Shadows Pack
Welcome to Broken Shadows! Please stay tuned for more infomation. We're in the process of configuring the site. Thank you. -Admin
Broken Shadows Pack
Welcome to Broken Shadows! Please stay tuned for more infomation. We're in the process of configuring the site. Thank you. -Admin
Broken Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR FIRST WINTER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reliquis wolf roleplay - Crazy Active
A stranger here comes. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:50 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
A stranger here comes. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 am by Guest

» Perfect Eternity | Multi-Species | Fantasy RP
A stranger here comes. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:35 am by Guest

» | Incandescence |
A stranger here comes. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 pm by Guest

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
A stranger here comes. EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:42 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
A stranger here comes. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:44 pm by Guest

» Here comes Half Tail.
A stranger here comes. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:22 am by Deltess Half Tail

» Site Plots & Ideas (All Welcome)
A stranger here comes. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 am by Deltess Half Tail

» Inactivity of our Members
A stranger here comes. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:21 pm by Delta Achak

Important Links
Rules
Application
Advertise
Open Rankings
Guest Log In
Username »
Password »
Guest123
Statistics
Season » Winter
Birthing » Denied
Breeding » Allowed
Prey » Scarce
Meet the Staff
Site Owner, Alphess Alluri
Head Admin, Alphess Henoia
Head Admin, Beta Nazareth
Global Moderator, Delta Achak
Moderator, Deltess Half Tail
Census
Moonstone » 1 : 3
Essence » 2 : 1
Rogues» 0 : 1
Total » 3 : 5
Wolf of the Month
Sister Sites
Chatbox Rules
1) Abide by all site rules
2) Keep it drama free
3) No Advertising
4) Have Fun!

A stranger here comes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deltess Half Tail

Deltess Half Tail

A stranger here comes. Empty
PostSubject: A stranger here comes.   A stranger here comes. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:57 pm

The large white and black brute made her way along the beach taking in the natural beauty surrounding her. Where she came from she rarely got to see such sights and so it made her love this new place even more. The grey wolf stepped on the rocks lining the wet sand as the water came in causing her paws to sink deeply into the moist ground along with the pebbles her feet landed on. Her paw prints were large even for a wolf.

She let out a loud sigh and closed her eyes focusing on the sound the waves made as they broke on the shore, the smell was also very pleasant, sweet with a small hint of tingyness in it aswell. Shaking her pelt free of debris the wind had carried onto her densely furred back the female thought "This..this can easily become a permanent home for me...yes..I would like that very much"

The smell of other wolves snapped her out of her daze as she opened her large light coloured eyes, wrinkling her brow in concentration she let out a loud howl in order to signal that she was present. Maybe she would be allowed to enter this territory where she hoped to live in peace and harmony. Although large she was very much inclined to living a quiet life without much turmoil or conflict. Sitting on the shoreline the female awaits for a response.

Back to top Go down
Alphess Henoia
Admin
Alphess Henoia

PostSubject: Re: A stranger here comes.   A stranger here comes. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Another wolf occupied the area it seemed. It's form was a dark shadow near the sea's edge and start. Her scent was easily fimilar, as it was that of the borders. The way she walked also gave her rank away, calmly and very confident. She was the alphess of this land. She soon would come into view of the other, and her much finer details came into focus. Her pelt's colors were not only one - gray, slate, white, black - but a mixture of many colors. All of them forming an interesting coat and ending in her eyes. Both of which were currently focused on Half Tail, the new comer.

As she moved forwards her strides slowed before she paused before the wolf. She spoke as she stopped, meaning she had been looking her over as she had moved. "Hello there. Can I help you with something?" She spoke with a calm tone, not seeming annoyed or surprised that there was a wolf at her borders. In fact, there was the slightest hint of excitment.
Back to top Go down
Deltess Half Tail

Deltess Half Tail

PostSubject: Re: A stranger here comes.   A stranger here comes. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:25 pm

The sound of another creature's voice suddenly jerked her out of her daze. Half Tail hid her surprise well as she calmly turned her whole body to face the female standing before her.

It was obvious she was in charge from the way she stood, very confident and relaxed. The massive brute towered slightly over the alphess and so she gave her a respectful bow with a slight tilt of her head.

My name is Half Tail, I have come from very far away and am stunned by such beauty. I would very much like to join your pack if you allow it m'lady.

The brute then stood up straight but not defiant. Still very relaxed and friendly but remaining assertive she waited for an answer from the beautifully coloured female before her.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Henoia
Admin
Alphess Henoia

PostSubject: Re: A stranger here comes.   A stranger here comes. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:41 am

She was surprised at the wolves height, it was taller than her, but she herself maybe more defensivly built. . . Oh well. She was a bit interested in the fact that the wolf acctually gave a 'bow' to her. She gave a soft nod as the wolf spoke, showing she was listening and following. She did this partially purposfully, but accidentally out of habit. She doubts she can stop it now a days. She smiled softly at the compliment, and spoke.

"You are more than welcome entry into my pack, Half Tail. I am Henoia, and it is very nice to have you here."

She looked towards the beach. In the winter the scent of the sea was still there, but the seafoam and sand was cold, to the point that the sand was acctually too cold. She wanted to get back to the 'Safety' of the common grounds. Closer to the center of the camp.

"You want to stay here for a bit and freeze, or go back to the common grounds, Half tail?"

Back to top Go down
Alphess Alluri
Admin
Alphess Alluri

PostSubject: Re: A stranger here comes.   A stranger here comes. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 pm

[OOC: I don't mean to butt into your role-play, but Half-tail, we are very strict word count of 150 words, where your most recent post is only 133 words. Please take this as your first warning. I apologize, but, this word count is a big deal here.]
Back to top Go down
https://brokenshadowspack.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stranger here comes.   A stranger here comes. Empty

Back to top Go down

A stranger here comes.
Page 1 of 1