Broken Shadows Pack
Welcome to Broken Shadows! Please stay tuned for more infomation. We're in the process of configuring the site. Thank you. -Admin
Broken Shadows Pack
Welcome to Broken Shadows! Please stay tuned for more infomation. We're in the process of configuring the site. Thank you. -Admin
Broken Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR FIRST WINTER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reliquis wolf roleplay - Crazy Active
Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:50 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 am by Guest

» Perfect Eternity | Multi-Species | Fantasy RP
Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:35 am by Guest

» | Incandescence |
Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 pm by Guest

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:42 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:44 pm by Guest

» Here comes Half Tail.
Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:22 am by Deltess Half Tail

» Site Plots & Ideas (All Welcome)
Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 am by Deltess Half Tail

» Inactivity of our Members
Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:21 pm by Delta Achak

Important Links
Rules
Application
Advertise
Open Rankings
Guest Log In
Username »
Password »
Guest123
Statistics
Season » Winter
Birthing » Denied
Breeding » Allowed
Prey » Scarce
Meet the Staff
Site Owner, Alphess Alluri
Head Admin, Alphess Henoia
Head Admin, Beta Nazareth
Global Moderator, Delta Achak
Moderator, Deltess Half Tail
Census
Moonstone » 1 : 3
Essence » 2 : 1
Rogues» 0 : 1
Total » 3 : 5
Wolf of the Month
Sister Sites
Chatbox Rules
1) Abide by all site rules
2) Keep it drama free
3) No Advertising
4) Have Fun!

Alone within these lands of curiosity.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allia

Allia

Alone within these lands of curiosity. Empty
PostSubject: Alone within these lands of curiosity.   Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:52 am

As white flakes peacefully drifted downward from the smoky dark blue sky, a young wolf stood by overlooking the territory before her. This place looks so calm. she thought as time seemed to slowly pass. How long the white vixen had been standing there taking in the view was unknown by now. Her thick snow colored pelt was incredibly warm despite the given conditions, but that was probably due to the fact she was a Artic wolf. A stolen pup who had runaway from her captors in search of her family, or at least a family. A year and change had past by with no such luck however with her young age of only two years she could easily be accepted into another pack. Twitching the tips of her ears, she continued to stay where she was nearly unmoving in position. Venturing into a pack's land during the coldest season of the year was a move only made by those looking for a fight or death wish. Allia knew better having faced that before, the last thing you would want to do is anger a pack by trespassing onto their land.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Henoia
Admin
Alphess Henoia

PostSubject: Re: Alone within these lands of curiosity.   Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:39 pm

[[ I Am so sorry fore the late reply, I sent this about five times, each time the website earsed it >.>]]

The Alphess was just walking along her border, Semi Patroling and Semi Remarking her borders, When she sees a new wolf at her borders. She raises a mental eyebrow, unsure of how that wolf expected her to know she was here, but it was luck she supposed. Or fate. Either one usually plays a hand in life for any wolf.

She approaches this new comer, giving a small bark to get her attention. As she walks forwards towards the wolf, SPeaking.

"Greetings. May I ask what it is you need with my territory?"

She pauses before the wolf, flicking her ears around her border. She could hear the crashing waves around her, and her nose was filled with seabreeze scent. She couldn't imagine having a better borderline, which was amazing. But She still had no pack to go with it, perhaps this wolf will help with that cause.
Back to top Go down
Allia

Allia

PostSubject: Re: Alone within these lands of curiosity.   Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:41 am

(It's fine I don't mind. =) )

"Greetings. May I ask what it is you need with my territory?" The question startled the snowy she-wolf sending a shiver of nervousness down her spine. The nervousness of the situation created words to some what fumbled out of Allia's mouth and for the ears of the Vixen to hear.

"I-I was... j-just admiring the view from here."

Her light amber eyes shown for a brief moment before she lowered her head in a bow to the she-wolf, as she assumed the wolf speaking to her was of high rank. Her ears were laid back against her skull as she once again spoke, this time being less nervous and more calm manner. She hoped to recover from any earlier mistakes, if any, as she did this.

"Forgive me, as it may have been rude to not state my name and purpose as to why I am here. I am Allia, I have traveled great distances and I humbly ask that I may join you and your pack. If you'll have me of course."
Back to top Go down
Alphess Henoia
Admin
Alphess Henoia

PostSubject: Re: Alone within these lands of curiosity.   Alone within these lands of curiosity. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:44 pm

She gives a small nod, listening with a smile. She almost chuckled in amusement at the females nervous shudders, she was not that scary if she could recall. BUt she still listened, and raised an eyebrow. Just came to see the view? She looks around. Well yes, it is a fine view, not to shabby if she does say so herself. WHen she turned back the wolfess was bowing to her, as most people do to an alpha/alphess.

She looked over her posture, giving a small mental chuckle and noding along as she spoke to show she was following. When asked for entry into her pack, she smiled again, sweetly.

"Of course. Just know that winter time is on us in full, and food is scare. Otherwise you are welcome to our ranks."

She wanted to now tell all wolves that joined durring winter that it will not be easy. Food was hiding everywhere and the wolves had to hunt together, even if they all couldn't eat at once. Hopefully there was enough to get to springe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone within these lands of curiosity.   Alone within these lands of curiosity. Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone within these lands of curiosity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Shadows Pack :: Essence Pack :: Border-
Jump to: